Monday, February 18, 2008

Novel Trails...one author, one novel, a gazillion publishing adventures

Welcome to Novel Trails...
...who am I and why should you care?

Well, I guess you shouldn't. Unless of course, you want to follow a wonderful, whacky, writer on her adventures promoting her second (non-vanity press) novel from a small publisher.

Let's face it---if you aren't the Stephen Kings or John Grishams, you don't have a promotions budget of millions of dollars, and a lot of promotion is...well, is left up to the writer.

So if you want to follow my journey, get a few laughs, enjoy a good cup of Joe, and along the way learn some promotions lessons as well as some good tips on writing, join me. I'll be posting regularly.

For more info on me, visit my website at www.dawnwilson.net

No comments: