Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And the winner is...Marianne Evans

Congratulations to Marianne Evans for winning a copy of my book! The names were randomly drawn from those who left comments by completely objective third parties.

Marianne, I will be e-mailing you for your snail mail address. However, if you'd rather download an electronic copy, let me know and we'll take care of it....

...everyone else, thanks for playing, you will get a consolation prize of a year's supply of Ramen Noodles and the Jeopardy home edition game...just kidding, you don't get anything but my love and gratitude, which many consider only slightly better than the Ramen noodles...

Seriously though, I really do appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog. I welcome any
Wild Rose Press authors who would like to do guest columns, and for all the readers, keep tuning in for the free writer resource o' the week and other goodies.

Take care, and thanks for stopping to smell the roses!
Dawn

No comments: