Sunday, March 2, 2008

First Reading Dates Set

The first comments from folks on my novel have been very positive---though most of these folks are my friends, so I doubt they'd simply say "it stinks"--still, very good to have some positive feedback.

I will have a reading from my novel on March 29 at 9 am. at Via Cappuccino in Rocky Mount, NC. I know it's early---esp. for a Saturday, but fortuneately, they have coffee there :)
Mom and Dad will probably be making the trek from Asheville to go to the reading.

I'm also going to give a free seminar on how to get published at the Cooley Library in Nashville, NC, right outside of Rocky Mount. Details forthcoming.

Hopefully, I'll be able to add a video of some of these readings and post them here.

Also, I'm a guest blogger on Mystic-lit. Check it out. It's a great blog of some great writers.

No comments: