Monday, April 7, 2008

WRITER RESOURCE OF THE WEEK

Ah, yes, it's been a while since I got back to my blog.
Sorry for the delay, but you can count that I'm going to be posting more regularly.

I'd also like to introduce a new feature-- the FREE WRITER RESOURCE OF THE WEEK---this is just a resource I've found useful or helpful for my writing, and I think you can as well. Many of these can be found under my links page on my website at www.dawnwilson.net

Anyway, let's get things started:

FREE WRITER RESOURCE O' THE WEEK

Duotrope at www.duotrope.com

It has some interesting markets and wonderful resources. Mostly for fiction, but I think there may be some essay entries. It also provides a submission tracker, and of course, the best part
is it's free. They run on donations, but I just wanted to say, God bless ya to the Duotrope folks.

Definitely worth the surf!

2 comments:

Carole Mehle said...

Dawn recommended this site to me and it's very impressive. I've used it myself.

Carole Mehle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.